Health Focus – Maximum Mobility And Joint Health
Supplementation of a dog and cat’s diet to support strong, healthy joints, is an important part of maintaining mobility and an enjoyable, active life.
This is especially important for large breeds and pets who are middle-aged (6-7 years) and older.
- Unique quadruple action Veterinary Formula developed over 25 years
- Proven in clinical veterinary practice
- 100% natural, human food grade ingredients
- No ‘loading’ dose required
- Fast acting with visible benefits typically seen within weeks, sometimes days
- Provides nutrients which nourish All Joint Structures including healthy cartilage, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones and synovial fluid (joint lubricating ‘oil’).
- Difficulty with mobility
- Convalescence after orthopaedic surgery (for a ruptured cruciate, for example)
- A return to full health following recovery from musculoskeletal injuries
- Young, rapidly growing bones in puppies
- Ease of movement, especially in pets who are middle aged (6-7 years) and older
Also highly beneficial for:
- Active pets (agility, flyball, canicross etc)
- Working dogs
- Medium, large and giant breeds